Employer Partnership Scholarship: Surrey Executive MBA 2022 entry
Surrey Business School is committed to inspiring positive change. We understand the importance of combining theory and practice and bring industry in to the classroom to enable students to apply what is learnt in the classroom to real world business challenges.
About the Employer Partnership Scholarship: Surrey Executive MBA 2022 entry
Employer Partnership Scholarship: Surrey Executive MBA is designed to make university quality professional development more accessible to employers and their staff. This scholarship allows the Surrey MBA to match employer contributions towards the tuition fee up to 40%. For Example:
- Employer Contribution: 30%
- Surrey Contribution: 30%
- Student Contribution: 40%
The full fee (minus the Surrey scholarship) is split evenly over the two years of study.
- Employers will be invoiced once per year.
- This is usually late October/early November once they have registered.
- Students (the employee) will have the following fee structure
- Deposit (£2000)
- First year
- 1st Instalment Oct/Nov
- 2nd Instalment Jan/Feb
- Second Year
- 3rd Instalment Oct/Nov
- 4th Instalment Jan/Feb
- Weekend only (Sat/Sun) teaching minimising impact on the work week
- Employees can begin to immediately apply what they’re learning to their role benefitting the organisation from the start.
- Commitment to staff development promotes employee satisfaction often reducing staff turnover
- Possible consultancy project collaboration
- Employer investment and support in your professional development
- You can apply what you are learning and put it in to practise straight away, making it much easier to include in your day-to-day practise.
- A network of peers to bounce ideas off of, providing new perspectives.
- Reduced stress surrounding the financial burden often associated with undertaking an MBA
Eligibility criteria for the Employer Partnership Scholarship: Surrey Executive MBA 2022 entry
- Hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent. If you do not hold a degree alternatives may be considered, please see entry criteria for more information.
- Be a UK, EU or International student (EU/Int will require the right to study in the UK without requiring a student visa. Please contact our International team for more information)
- Be self-funded (this can include a PG Loan) and hoping to receive partial sponsorship from your employer (ie. If they are fully funded via another scholarship or sponsorship they cannot be considered.)
- Be intending to study our Executive (part time) MBA
- Must have at least five years postgraduate experience in a managerial role (this is not limited to people management.)
EU and International students must comply with the English language requirements (IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent)
How to apply for the Employer Partnership Scholarship: Surrey Executive MBA 2022 entry
In order to apply for this scholarship, all applicants need to complete a programme application for our Executive (Part Time) MBA programme and undergo an informal interview (standard process for all MBA applicants).We would be happy to arrange a discussion with yourself and/or your employer prior to application.