Library privacy notice
Why do we collect your information?
The University of Surrey Library and Library and Learning Services use your personal information:
- To carry out our statutory functions supporting teaching, learning and research (e.g. providing access to or answering enquiries about our content and services)
- To deliver our contractual obligations to you as a user of our library services (e.g. responding to requests for interlibrary loans)
- In accordance with the consent you have given us which you can withdraw at any time (e.g. in connection with workshop attendance)
- To fulfil legal obligations (e.g. protecting copyright)
- To improve on and keep in touch about our services (e.g. the availability of a book you requested)
- In pursuit of our legitimate interests (e.g. managing how we provide access to e-resource content).
Return to the Library website.