Take a look at all the people that support our Centre for Doctoral Training.
The Steering group is composed of stakeholders and research experts who are passionate advocates of the EngD model. Our role is to ensure the relevance of the programme for industrial applications at the same time as maintaining academic rigour.
We also seek to build links with related communities and influence the next generation of research leaders.
- Professor Bryn James, Dstl (Chair)
- Dr Sinead Balgobin, EPSRC
- Professor Rob Dorey, University of Surrey, Programme Director
- Professor John Watts, University of Surrey
- Dr Mark Whiting, University of Surrey, Programme Deputy Director
- Dr Mark Baker, University of Surrey
- Dr Carol Crean, University of Surrey
- Dr Vlad Stolojan, University of Surrey
- Professor Graham Sims, NPL
- Professor Steve Burnage Lockheed Martin (retired)
- Professor Ivana Partridge, University of Bristol
- Mr Claudio Santoni, McLaren
- Mr Lolan Naicker, Dyson
- Dr Andy Harris, Autodesk
- Dr Dave Geeson, AWE
- Dr Andy Foreman, QinetiQ.