5 reasons to study a masters in International Marketing at Surrey
We are proud to be ranked 9th in the UK for business and economics and 61st in the world in the Times Higher Education World Rankings 2022. As a student of International Marketing you’ll be based in the Surrey Business School and be part of a vibrant community focussed on improving business practice and creating a sustainable and positive change.
We champion an interdisciplinary environment, consisting of dedicated international marketing and business experts. By studying for a masters in International Marketing you will gain:
- Enjoyable and invigorating learning experience: delivers teaching and research excellence through modules taught by leading academics and practitioners in the field of international marketing.
- Bridging theory and practice: application of international marketing theories to practice in a fast-changing global marketing environment.
- Career development: prepares graduates to be employable in global markets.
- Competitive edge: equips students with skills to perform exceptionally in global markets (e.g. digital, AI, data analysis, global capabilities, and sustainability skills)
- Core of the programme: develops strategic thinking with a global focus, comprehending cross cultural consumer behaviour and hones commercial and research competencies