Joined the Business Transformation department in September 2016. Seven years prior, worked as an Associate Lecturer and Module Leader, for a business school in London on five different undergraduate and postgraduate partnership programmes.
Before working for academic institutions, spent just over ten years in a number of middle management and technical training roles in the corporate professional services environment, providing support on management initiatives that delivered enterprise-wide business transformational change. Deji also worked as a limited company contractor providing project management and technical support to a number of SMEs that deployed open source content management systems to enhance their operations.
The application of engineering concepts and principles in subject areas listed below to business practice:
- Project Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Technology Management and Strategy
- Business Sustainability
- Module Leader - Operations Management (UG), Project Management (UG & PG)
- Senior Placement Tutor - Professional Placement Year (PG)
- Programme Design - MSc Engineering Business Management (Pre-validation)
- Project Management (UG and PG)
- Operations Management (UG)
- FHEA (Fellow Higher Education Academy)
- MCMI (Member Chartered Management Institute)
- ACIPD (Associate Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
- AMBCS (Associate Membership, British Computing Society)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
Project Management is a compulsory module and taught across a number of undergraduate programmes at FHEQ level 6 in the business school. It is also available as an optional modules for a number of programmes from other faculty, department and schools in the university. An advanced Project Management is also offered as an optional module at FHEQ level 7 for a number of MSc programmes. For our Executive MBAs and MBAs, we offer Programme and Project Management as an optional module.