Joined the University of Surrey Business School in September 2016. Seven years prior, worked as an Associate Lecturer and Module Leader, for a business school in London on five different undergraduate and postgraduate partnership programmes.
Before working for academic institutions, spent just over ten years in a number of middle management and technical training roles in the corporate professional services environment, providing support on management initiatives that delivered enterprise-wide business transformational change. Deji also worked as a limited company contractor providing project management and technical support to a number of SMEs that deployed open source content management systems to enhance their operations.
The application of engineering management concepts and principles in the subject areas listed below to business practice:
- Project Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Technology Management and Strategy
- Business Sustainability
- Module Leader - Operations Management (UG), Project Management (UG & PG)
- Senior Placement Tutor - Professional Placement Year (PG)
- Programme Leader Business Management, BSc
- Project Management (UG and PG)
- Operations Management (UG)
- Dissertation supervision (PG)
- FHEA (Fellow Higher Education Academy)
- CMBE (Certified Management & Business Educator)
- MCMI (Member Chartered Management Institute)
- ACIPD (Associate Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
Project Management is a compulsory module and taught across a number of undergraduate programmes at FHEQ level 6 in the business school. It is also available as an optional modules for a number of programmes from other faculty, department and schools in the university. An advanced Project Management is also offered as an optional module at FHEQ level 7 for a number of MSc programmes. For our Executive MBAs and MBAs, we offer Programme and Project Management as an optional module.