Nadine Itani is a purpose-driven aviation professional and academic with a PhD in Air Transport Management. She has contributed to managing the United Nations Aviation Development Projects in the Middle East. Nadine was the recipient of the 2011 International Civil Aviation Organisation graduate and postdoctoral fellowship award. For the past ten years, she has been supporting government agencies, airlines and airports in the MENA region for safe, secure and sustainable aviation operations. Her research is published in high impact-factor journals and she is often hosted by the international media as an air transport subject matter expert. Nadine lives in Surrey, England with her family and their three cats.
University roles and responsibilities
- Lecturer in Air Transport Management
In the media
- Innovation and sustainability in Aviation.
- Aviation business strategy.
- Air transport economics.
- Aviation policy and regulation.
- Air transport competitiveness.
- Air transport market analysis and forecasting (Postgraduate).
- Aviation finance (Postgraduate).
- Air transport management (Undergraduate).