Academic and student regulations for the 2020/21 academic year.
View a summary of the main amendments and additions (PDF) made to the to the Regulations for 2020/21 academic year.
Academic regulations 2020/21
- A0: Regulations for the Foundation Year (PDF)
- A1: Regulations for taught programmes (PDF)
CertHE, DipHE, Foundation degree, Bachelor’s, integrated Master’s, PGCE, PGCert, PGDip, Master’s.
- Procedure for awarding posthumous undergraduate and postgraduate taught degrees (PDF)
- A2: Regulations for research degrees (PDF)
Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Doctor of Clinical Practice (DClinPrac), Doctor of Engineering (EngD), and Doctor of Psychology (PsychD)
- A3: Regulations for research degrees on the basis of published works (PDF)
- A4: Regulations for higher doctorates (PDF)
- A5: Regulations for academic dress (PDF)
Student regulations 2020/21
- B1: Regulations for extenuating circumstances (PDF)
- B2: Regulations for academic integrity (PDF)
- B2.1 Regulations for academic integrity – appeals (PDF)
- B3: Student disciplinary regulations (PDF)
- B4: Regulations for academic appeals (PDF)
- B5: Procedure for support to study (PDF)
- B6: Regulations for fitness to practise (PDF)
- B7: Procedure for complaints (PDF)
- B8: Regulations for hearing by panels (PDF)
- B9: Regulations for Managed Exclusion Orders (PDF)