Webinars for teachers
As well as a robust programme of support for students we are also excited to launch our new webinar series for teachers and advisers.
Our webinars will provide you with the best information and guidance for supporting your students through the important stages of their educational journey.
Each webinar will be delivered by Recruitment and/or Outreach specialists with extra support from our Admissions, Careers and Ambassador teams.
Find out about our 2020/21 webinars and book your place.
Advice and top tips to support your student whilst they write their personal statement.
- What to include and not to include
- Ideas on how to get started
- Information about funding for which your students may be eligible
- Scholarships and bursaries
- Interest-free overdrafts
- Part-time work
- Why universities interview and audition?
- Common questions
- What are multi-mini interviews (MMI)?
- What are applicants assessed on?
Delivered by Rob Cray from our Wellbeing team at the University of Surrey.
- To help you support yourself in these challenging times, so that you can support others
- Explore what having mental resilience and wellbeing means
- Discover some daily practices that can help foster skills to develop and increase your own mental and emotional resilience and wellbeing
- Exploring the range of pathways available, including the general academic route, vocational routes and apprenticeships
- Information on degree apprenticeships and T Levels
- Resources and activities for you to use to support students who are undecided about their future pathway
- Advice about applying to university and writing personal statements
- Information about multi-mini interviews (MMIs) and how best to support students with them
- Support available to mature learners at university and our In2Surrey scheme
Learn more about the University of Surrey, our courses and what our beautiful campus has to offer students. Delivered by a panel of our student ambassadors find out what life is like at Surrey from the students who are living it.
A chance to view our virtual campus tour.