Alumni Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Surrey Alumni Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering into the Surrey Alumni Telethon feedback prize draw, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is held by the University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH (the “University”).
- The Competition is open to all University of Surrey Alumni.
- By entering the Competition you confirm that you are eligible to do so. The University may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Competition is free to enter.
- Entrants may enter the Competition by filling in the Telethon feedback online form.
- The Competition is open to entries from 29 March 2023
- All entries must be submitted by 23:59 on 8 May 2023. Any entries received after this time will not be entered into the Competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- A winner will be selected randomly by the alumni team.
- The winner will be notified by email on the week commencing 15th May. The winner must provide their email address to the University to receive their prize.
- The winner will also be announced on the University’s Instagram page.
- The competition prize will either be a £25 Amazon voucher.
- The University reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the University’s reasonable control make it necessary to do so. This will be emailed within 14 working days of notification.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Personal data supplied during this Competition will only be processed as set out in the University of Surrey Alumni Privacy Notice: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/alumni-privacy-notice
- The University does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed, or misdirected entries.
- The University reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The University reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any queries regarding the Competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org