Our internationally recognised academics are reaching out to business, delivering ground-breaking advancements in digital entrepreneurship and leading in areas like: BigData, BlockChain, Digital Platforms and Digital Business Models.
Platforms and Ecosystems
- Approaches to benefit from new platforms and ecosystems.
- Emerging platforms and impacts on key industries.
- Taking advantage of digital platform innovation.
Digital Business Models
- Utilising speed in business.
- New digitalised business models.
- Maximizing the benefits of implementing entrepreneurial business models.
The Power of Big Data
- Interpreting and scaling big data to improve business strategy.
- Data sources and data management.
- Experimenting with business practices, impacts and better decision making.
Agile Innovation Practices
- Agility in business.
- Operating quickly and effectively in the public and private sector.
- Maintaining control in complex operating environments.
The Department holds regular knowledge sharing forums, bringing together different disciplines across the university and reaching out to business communities across digital, entrepreneurial and data management sectors.
Centre for the Digital Economy
CoDE is one of the world’s leading Centres on Digital Economy, measuring and analysing the revolutionary impact of technological change on business models, consumer expectations, and societal behaviours. Drawing on technology and innovation strengths across the university and industry, we experiment and trial business solutions in a dedicated space: The Business Insights Lab. Find out more.