The Employability and Careers Centre offers careers information, advice and guidance throughout all the stages of our students' journey at the University which is extended to our alumni for three years after leaving the University.
Professional training placements
- One-to-one careers advice
- CV checks and job application preparation
- Preparation for assessment centres
- Placement year advice and vacancies
- Careers fairs and events programme
- Employer-led skills workshops
- Advice on leaving or changing a course
- Library for careers information and reference literature
- Online job vacancy service.