Job hunting is a competitive activity with employers looking for applicants who can offer the most. It is also an evidence-based process where employers seek information about activities you have done in the past to provide evidence that you will be able to use a skill, quality or knowledge in the future.
Find out about how we can support you with finding graduate roles, part-time work and internships.
There are many opportunities for you to find graduate-level jobs in the UK and abroad. We have unique links with local business partners to offer full-time and permanent roles to our graduates. All the latest vacancies are shown on our online careers portal, Surrey Pathfinder and our Careers Advisers can help support you with your application.
While you are studying, you can work part-time here on campus, at Surrey Sports Park and in the local Guildford area. We post the latest vacancies on our online careers portal, Surrey Pathfinder and can help support you with your application.
Benefits to you
- Gain practical experience of the workplace and develop professional skills, which will help you stand out in the selection process.
- Get paid while demonstrating your skills and creativity.
- Enhance your employability and CV.
- Use as a way into an organisation - employers increasingly recruit graduates from their pool of interns.
- Input to projects and business development.
|Are you a Surrey student?||You can book appointments, search for jobs, book onto events and explore career development tools on our MySurrey page.|