2:30pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday 7 November 2018
Faculty Research Focus (FRF) for CVSSP and Maths
University of Surrey
This event has passed
You are warmly invited to the next Faculty Research Focus (FRF) session on 8 November. This session will be co-hosted by the Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing (CVSSP) and the Department of Mathematics, chaired by our Innovation for Health lead Phil Evans.
Talks will be aimed at a generic academic audience and will be followed by networking over light refreshments (cake).
Please register if you wish to join us. The programme details are below.
- Prof Philip Evans (CVSSP) - Introduction
- Dr Dave Lloyd (Maths) - Forecasting communicable and respiratory diseases in England
- Prof Philip Aston(Maths) - From data to decision: Attractor reconstruction analysis of cardiovascular data
- Dr Nikos Dikaios (CVSSP) - Cancer detection and therapy in nuclear radiology
- Dr Chris Russell (CVSSP) - Understanding what we learn.