Your dual-degree programme links seamlessly into postgraduate study at the University of Surrey.
Benefits of postgraduate study at Surrey
As a SII-DUFE dual-degree graduate there are unique benefits you can take advantage of.
You are guaranteed acceptance for entry into a University of Surrey postgraduate course.*
Receive a 10% discount on tuition fees
You are eligible for a 10% discount on postgraduate tuition fees at the University of Surrey.**
Be exempt from taking an IELTS test
You aren't required to take an IELTS exam to meet the English language requirements for your course.
*providing academic performance has been satisfactory and you meet the entry requirements for the programme you apply for.
**for Surrey Business School and School of Hospitality and Tourism Management courses only.
How to apply
- Choose a postgraduate course and find out if you meet the minimum entry requirements; see our latest Chinese grade equivalencies.
- Apply online for your course via your chosen programme page (as advised by the SII Registry Office). You will then be sent details of how to access the applicant portal, where you can track the status of your application. At this stage you will receive a conditional offer. This means that you need to meet specific conditions before we are able to confirm your place.
- Complete your degree programme, ensuring you achieve the grade required for your chosen postgraduate course.
- Provide evidence that you've met all of the conditions outlined in your conditional offer by the specified deadline. You will then be given an unconditional offer. We advise you to accept your offer via the applicant portal as early as possible. You will need to pay at least £2,000 towards your fees in order to firmly accept your offer. Once your offer is unconditional and firmly accepted, you will be issued with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), which you will need in order to make your Tier 4 (General) visa application.
- Complete your visa documentation and submit this.
After obtaining my Bachelors degree, I decided to continue my studies at the University of Surrey. The University has made an impact on my work attitude and given me specialist knowledge, along with an independent and critical mode of thinking, which makes me to stand out from the crowd.Yu Li, MSc International Hotel Management