Library and Learning Customer Charter
We are committed to ensuring that use of library services and facilities will support the learning and research endeavours of our staff, students and visitors.
We will do this in partnership with you in the following ways:
- Provide high quality services and information resources to support your learning, teaching and research
- Provide a safe, accessible and welcoming environment, conducive to a wide range of study and research activities
- Maximise your use of our services by having professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff to help you
- Ensure awareness of and assistance for users with additional needs
- Respond to your feedback and suggestions to help us improve your learning and research experience.
- Treat fellow students and staff with politeness and respect
- Handle Library materials and resources with care
- Carry your University campus card with you at all times to access the Library and its resources
- Ask us for help when you need it and offer feedback if you have ideas about how we can improve our services
- Use the appropriate zone to study and help to maintain an effective study environment for all.