SBS hosts new webinar: Digital Transformation, Data and AI: Why it matters more than ever
On Wednesday 29 September, Surrey Business School academics will be hosting a Digital Disruptor webinar, where they'll be joined by Andrew De Rozairo, Industry Executive at Microsoft (formerly at SAP).
Andrew De Rozairo has worked closely with customers in the energy and transportation sectors across Europe, to accelerate their digital transformations, and deliver strategic programmes around data and artificial intelligence.
With over 20 years' experience in industry innovation, digital transformation, and leadership of high-impact teams, in this webinar, Andrew will discuss the following:
- What does digital transformation mean today? How is it achieved? What are the new trends?
- Data-driven innovation: how do we apply data science to understand what the customer really wants (instead of what they say they want)?
- Managing AI: how are different industries leveraging AI today? What are the challenges in managing AI?
Andrew will also be joined by:
- Dr Carla Bonina, Senior Lecturer Surrey Business School, Surrey Centre of Digital Economy (CoDE)
- Dr Richard Tee, Senior Lecturer Surrey Business School, Surrey Centre of Digital Economy (CoDE)
For more information and to register for the event, please visit: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/events/20210929-digital-transformation-data-an…
Learn more about our courses on offer at Surrey Business School.