Research and Innovation Services team
The Research and Innovation Services team provides professional expertise and guidance in a number of key areas.
- Help to identify and promote funding opportunities
- Manage and support high quality, strategic bids and research proposals
- Offer dedicated support for European funding
- Bring together academic research interests and business need to create innovative collaborative projects
- Manage Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) programme
- Support academics with external consultancy
Research facilitation and engagement
- Facilitating and supporting a productive and supportive research environment across the faculties
- Enabling and promoting research collaboration within the university
Research excellence and impact
- Manage the REF submission and other research performance and policy processes
- Provide specialist support and training on research impact
Research integrity, governance and ethics
- Manage ethical approval process for research projects
- Ensure research projects are in line with guidelines and regulations
To contact the Research and Innovation Services team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1483 689110.
Technology Transfer Office
The Technology Transfer Office supports the University's research staff to identify and protect intellectual property which arises from their research to help win grants, build collaborations and create impact.
The Doctoral College supports the academic and professional development of postgraduate researchers and early career researchers to ensure our world-leading research continues to grow.
Surrey Research Insight team
The Surrey Research Insight (SRI) team is a committed support team within the Library who look after our repository, publications database and research data management. To contact the Surrey Reserarch Insight team, please email email@example.com.
The Partnerships team is focused on the growth of our industrial and business partnerships and our civic and regional links, as well as our international business engagement. To contact the Partnerships team, please email Carol Snell.