On this page you will find details about presentations given by members of the TEL team at various events, along with upcoming events of interest. If you would like to discuss any projects shown or future collaborations please email us.
- Julia Brennan, Rachel O'Callaghan and Darren Gash highlighted the VLE changes as a result of the staff & student co-design process in the “Show and TEL event”, University of Surrey, July 2018
- Darren Gash and Julia Brennan presented on co-designing the TEL hub support guidance pages with staff at the Academic Practice and Technology Conference at The University of Greenwich, July 2018
- Darren Gash and Marius Jugariu presented DTEL's approach to VLE change management at the "D2L London Connection" at Canada House - London, May 2018
- Rhona Sharpe gave the keynote at the learning and teaching conference at Queens University Belfast, “Digital literacy: from a definition to a graduate attribute to a measure of learning gain”, March 2018
- Darren Gash and Julia Brennan ran a workshop on ‘Exploring the Flipped Classroom’ at the Excellence in Teaching Symposium at The University of Surrey, January 2018
- Rhona Sharpe and Simon Lygo-Baker presented findings from the ABC Learning Gains project at the “Using data to increase learning gains and teaching excellence” event at the Open University, January 2018.