The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) is an international body that assesses business schools on the quality of their programmes and operational management. AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide.
Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review.
AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education. AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
- Provide high-calibre teaching of quality and current curricula
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
An AACSB-accredited business school gives an assurance that it is amongst the best in the world.