Work with us
All visitors to E&FM, including contractors and consultants, must report to E&FM Reception upon arrival.
Outside of office hours visitors must report to the Security Office in Senate House.
Introducing your company
If you wish to introduce your company to E&FM please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your company information, this will be forwarded to any relevant member of the E&FM Department who will respond if they are interested in your services.
Alternatively, to check for any opportunities to tender at the university, please refer to the University procurement information for suppliers for further information.
Central Distribution is the main point for deliveries and collections for the University.
All deliveries for the Stag Hill (main) campus to be made to Central Distribution unless otherwise instructed but drivers may be asked to deliver bulk deliveries direct to the ordering department.
Locations off main campus such as Manor Park residences, Surrey Sports Park, etc will be specifically addressed and should be delivered directly.
Central Distribution is open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm.
- All drivers must adhere to campus speed limits.
- All drivers to wear hi-viz clothing.
- All drivers to report to Central Distribution Reception before unloading.
- Only one vehicle on the Central Distribution dock at a time and drivers must park where instructed.
- All deliveries will be checked before a signature is given.
Please refer to the Central Distribution delivery information card.
Central Distribution Reception
- +44 (0)1483 689095