Academic regulations for the 2016/17 academic year.
Academic year 2016/17
At its meeting in July 2016, Senate approved the following regulations to come into effect as of 3 October 2016 for the 2016/17 academic year.
Glossary of terms: for use with Regulation and Codes of practice (PDF).
Introduction to the regulations (PDF).
- A1: Regulations for taught programmes (PDF)
CertHE, DipHE, Foundation degree, bachelors, integrated masters, PGCE, PGCert, PGDip, masters
- A1: Regulation for taught programmes - Amendment (PDF)
- A2: Regulations for research degrees (PDF)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Doctor of Clinical Practice (DClinPrac), Doctor of Engineering (EngD), and Doctor of Psychology (PsychD)
- A3: Regulations for research degrees on the basis of published works (PDF)
- A4: Regulations for higher doctorates (PDF)
- A5: Regulations for academic dress (PDF).