Advanced Technology Institute
- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
- Dr Radu Sporea to present BSA Award Lecture
- Prof Ravi Silva awarded IoM3 Platinum Medal
- PhD student wins prestigious educational grant
- Five PhD Studentships in Quantum Technologies/5G Communications with National Physical Laboratory
- Dimitar Kutsarov wins best paper award
- Low temperture carbon nanotuble growth for next generation electronics
- Job Opportunity - KTP Associate
- Prof Silva talks to "The Engineer" about the status of solar cell research