Advanced Technology Institute
- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
- Why international students should study STEM
- Best poster at the 2016 postgraduate conference
- £3m grant for quantum technology facilities and research
- PhD researcher Greg Rigas has been selected to present his research to MPs at the House of Commons
- Dr Radu Sporea to present at British Council’s Café Scientifique in Hong Kong
- Dr Richard Forbes elected a member of the International Field Emission Society fellows
- Best paper award 86th ARFTG conference, Atlanta Georgia
- Research points to a new approach for miniature optical devices