GREAT Scholarships – Egypt 2024 entry
One £10,000 postgraduate scholarship to a successful applicant from Egypt.
About the GREAT Scholarships – Egypt 2024 entry
In partnership with the GREAT Britain campaign from the British Council we are delighted to announce that we are offering one £10,000 postgraduate scholarship to a successful applicant from Egypt.
Eligibility criteria for the GREAT Scholarships – Egypt 2024 entry
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen and resident of the GREAT target country (i.e. Egypt)
- Hold an unconditional offer for a full-time postgraduate course starting in September 2024
- Be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject area
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to demonstrate future contribution to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from UK higher education
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the GREAT scholarships, by sharing experiences of studying in the UK with future GREAT candidates and scholars.
English language requirements
Please see our course pages for English language and other requirements.
How to apply for the GREAT Scholarships – Egypt 2024 entry
Applicants for the GREAT Scholarship must have first made an application and received an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a full-time postgraduate taught programme (starting in September 2024) at the University of Surrey and have an application ID number (URN). Applicants must complete the scholarship application form.