University of Surrey bursaries and scholarships
In order to be eligible for a Surrey Bursary:
- your household income must meet all of the criteria
- you must be a UK or EU student
- you must be paying full tuition fees (therefore NHS-funded students and students who are being funded are not eligible)
- you must also have correctly filled out and submitted your application to Student Finance England/Student Finance European Team for a loan and must also make sure that you and your parent/guardian have given your consent to share the information with the University.
Please note: the schemes detailed below are subject to OFFA (Office for Fair Access) approval and therefore our bursary schemes may change in order to meet regulations.
We currently anticipate offering the following to students commencing their studies at Surrey in October 2018:
- Asylum Seeker Bursary
- Care leavers
- The Full Surrey Award
- Surrey/ICE Scholarship
- Surrey Merit Scholarship
- Surrey Prestige Scholarship
External bursaries and scholarships
By working with external organisations, we are able to help support many of our students with their studies.
Support from educational trusts and charities
Limited financial assistance may also be available from educational trusts and charities. Find out more.