In your time living in the private sector you may come up against many different challenges so it is good to know what support services are available. 

University support

  • MySurrey Hive on Stag Hill campus provides you with access to immediate support and advice on student-life related queries.
  • The Money Support team provides free and confidential one-to-one financial guidance.
  • Students living in private housing can access Work It Out - a free conflict resolution service for those experiencing difficulties with people you live or study with.
  • The University Guarantor Scheme has been devised by the University’s Student Money Support team to help students who are unable to secure private rented accommodation because they don’t have a UK based guarantor.

Students' Union

The University of Surrey Students' Union can provide housing advice and their Community Reps help act as a liaison between students and the local community.

Find us

Map of the University of Surrey


Accommodation Services
MySurrey Hive