Password changer unavailable off-campus
The password changer is unavailable off-campus. However, you can still change your password by following the instructions below.
To update or change an existing password:
- Login to the http://remote.surrey.ac.uk with your username and current password.
- Click on the spanner image for Preferences at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the General tab and you will see the option to change your password.
- Enter your current password and then choose a new one.
- Click Change Password.
- Log out of the site and then back in again with your new password.
If you have forgotten your password or it has expired please call the IT Service Desk on 01483 689898 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.