Dr Jaewoo Joo
Academic and research departmentsDepartment of Physics, Theory and Computation Group.
- Long-distance quantum communication using nonclassical states under decoherence
- Fault-tolerant architectures in quantum network models
- Measurement-based quantum computation in circuit-QED systems
- Optical information processing in superconducting systems (electromagnetically-induced transparency with amplification)
- Quantum advantages in multipartite entangled states (teleportation, nonlocality test and distillation)
- A module leader for undergraduate and graduate course (entitled Advanced Quantum Computation) in the Departement of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Leeds in 2013.
- Project (co-)supervision for several MPhys/MSc students at the University of Leeds.
For a publication list and paper citations, http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-6774-2008 and http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jaewoo_Joo.