Panagiotis graduated in Physics from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2008. He completed his MSc in Business Analysis and Finance at the University of Leicester in 2009. He received his PhD in Economics from the same institution in 2014.
Panagiotis taught at the University of Leicester and Sheffield before joining the University of Surrey in 2014 as a Teaching Fellow. He was promoted to Senior Teaching Fellow in July 2020 (with effect from 1 January 2021).
Areas of specialism
University roles and responsibilities
- Academic Integrity Officer
- Visiting Professional Training Tutor
Affiliations and memberships
- Corruption and institutions
- Economic growth and development
- Economics education
- Applied econometrics
- Demographic change
- Miguel Flores Sandoval (National College of Ireland)
- Dimitra Petropoulou (LSE)
- James Rockey (Birmingham)
- Dimitrios Varvarigos (Leicester)
- ECO1016: Contemporary Issues in Economics (Module Coordinator, UG);
- ECOM027/055: : Research Methods/Dissertation (Joint Coordination with P. Sims, PG).