Panagiotis graduated in Physics from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2008. He completed his MSc in Business Analysis and Finance at the University of Leicester in 2009. He received his PhD in Economics from the same institution in 2014.
Panagiotis taught at the University of Leicester and Sheffield before joining the University of Surrey in 2014 as a Teaching Fellow.
Areas of specialism
University roles and responsibilities
- Exams Officer
- Deputy Director of Learning and Teaching
- Deputy Chair of the Student Learning and Teaching Committee
- UG Politics and Economics Programme Liaison
- Visiting Professional Training (vPT) Tutor
Affiliations and memberships
- Corruption and Institutions;
- Economic Growth and Development;
- Population Change and Demographic Transition;
- Applied Econometrics;
- Higher Education.
- James Rockey (Leicester)
- Dimitrios Varvarigos (Leicester)
- Miguel Flores Sandoval (Surrey)
- Dimitra Petropoulou (LSE)
- ECO1017: Economic Data Analysis (UG, year 1)
- ECO1016: Contemporary Issues in Economics (Joint coordination with P. Sims, UG, year 1)
- ECOM027: Research Methods/Dissertation (Joint coordination with P. Sims, PG)