His research interests include household economics, urban economics and public policy.
- Estimating the impact of parental job loss on a variety of outcomes at household level: child health, children education and crime propensity (with Dr Martin Foureaux-Koppensteiner and Dr Lívia Menezes).
- Evaluating neighbourhood effects on criminal activity using social housing lotteries as quasi-natural experiments (with Dr Martin Foureaux-Koppensteiner and Dr Lívia Menezes).
- Estimating the effects of urban regenerations on crime and housing prices (with Francisco Nobre).
- Assessing the importance of market failures, behavioural biases and public policies on energy efficiency investments uptake in the residential sector.
- ECONOMIC DATA ANALYSIS (ECO1017)
- STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS (ECO1020)
- INTERMEDIATE MICROECONOMICS 2 (ECO2051)
Courses I teach on
R&R at Energy Economics