Postgraduate open events
Hear from our friendly academics and join live Q&A sessions to explore all aspects of postgraduate life at Surrey. Chat with our current students to learn more about their experiences and what makes Surrey a great place to study.
Postgraduate virtual open day – Wednesday 21 April
Our virtual open days are a great way to find out more about postgraduate study (taught masters) and postgraduate research at the University of Surrey. Join us for our virtual postgraduate event on Wednesday 21 April from 9am-6pm BST.
What you can expect
- Find out more about postgraduate study at Surrey during our welcome talk
- Discuss your options with our friendly academics
- Watch subject presentations
- Chat with our current students
Staff from our student service departments as well as the Doctoral College (for postgraduate research) will also be available and we will have a number of videos online to enable you to view our beautiful campus.
MBA virtual open event – Saturday 13 March
Join us for an MBA taster day to get a feel for our full-time and executive (part-time) MBA, including our integrated modules and innovative learning techniques. The event will include a welcome presentation and a live MBA session.
- Date: Saturday 13 March 2021, 10am.
Get a feel for our full-time and executive (part-time) MBA, including our integrated modules and innovative learning techniques.
What you can expect
- A welcome presentation, with an overview of:
- Course content and the module options that help you shape the MBA to suit your career.
- Our teaching methods and how we combine cutting-edge theory with developing your practical professional skills.
- Support beyond your MBA including networking opportunities, alumni and career development support.
- A live MBA lecture session (one hour).
"The virtual open day provided a lot more information than I had anticipated."Virtual open day attendee
"Everything was very well-explained, and it was at most useful."Virtual open day attendee