Become a mentor
Share your expertise with final year undergraduate students by becoming an industry mentor.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
About the scheme
The scheme focuses on developing a strong mentoring relationship between students and industry professionals and encourages students to critically reflect upon their professional development throughout their studies. Students work with their mentor through issues around leadership and extending professional networks.
In addition, each student gains hands-on experience researching an issue their mentor is currently facing within the industry to produce a final report, which includes making sound commercial and business recommendations to their mentor.
We have attracted exceptional mentors from across the hospitality, tourism and events industries:
- BaxterStorey (Operations Manager)
- Carlson Rezidor (Vice President, Global Group Sales)
- Four Seasons Hampshire (General Manager)
- Gather & Gather (Head of Operations for Sky)
- Giraffe (Director)
- Harp Wallen (Account Manager)
- Lexington Catering (Head of Sales)
- London Hilton Metropole (PR and Marketing Manager)
- Marylebone Cricket Club/Lords Cricket Ground (Head of Catering)
- MDQ Tickets (Business Development Director)
- Mustard Catering (Managing Director)
- Rapport (MD)
- Rhubarb (Director of Events)
- Shangri La Hotels and Resorts (General Manager)
- Singapore Airlines Holidays (General Manager)
- Sustainable Travel International (Director of Marketing and Communications)
- The Four Seasons at Park Lane (Hotel Manager)
- Thomas Cook Group (Project Manager)
- TUI Group (Director of Sustainable Development)
- Yo Sushi! (Operations Director)
For more information about becoming a mentor, please email Dr Caroline Scarles.