Social Media and Digital Marketing
A one-day course designed for professionals in the hospitality and tourism industry, to help define what social media means for your business, brand and future.
Register your interest
About the course
Every day, significant technological changes impact the way media is produced, published and consumed. In our industry, social marketing is playing a leading role in connecting brands with customers and yet many organisations do not fully understand how to develop a strong social media strategy and how to harness the returns.
This course provides you with practical tips and guidance on how to maximise the use of social, and data analysis to grow the right customer base. You will learn what it takes to run effective social media campaigns, hook new audiences and generate more bookings.
- Professionals in the hospitality, travel and tourism industry wishing to grow the number of visitors they can attract using social media.
- Professionals in the visitor economy sector who wish to hear from experts to help support and enhance their marketing strategy.
- Content marketing and how to achieve cut through
- Digital advertising and activities that drive sales
- Digital marketing and social media in the visitor economy - trends and areas to consider
- Email marketing (in view of GDPR – how to rebuild your database)
- Social media marketing
- Demystify social media
- Develop your confidence in the tools available
- Explore the current trends and best practice
- Integrate social media into your marketing strategy and overall business growth plan
- Measure the ROI on a variety of digital and social channels
- Think strategically
The programme will be delivered by Anthony Rawlins, Manager Director at Digital Visitor, voted 2019 Digital Agency of the Year. This multi-award winning social commerce agency help tourism, destination, experience and hospitality brands use digital to attract more visitors from around the corner or around the world. Digital Visitor have also recently partnered with us.