Follow the links below to each programme's prospectus entry for more information and to apply.
The Section’s main areas of research interests are:
- Health Outcomes,Clinical Informatics and using real world evidence
- Primary care epidemiology, disease surveillance, and vaccine effectiveness
- Child safeguarding
- Clinical disciplines that include:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Upper gastrointestinal disease
- DNA damage and repair
- Statistics, data modelling, and economic evaluation
To discuss the suitability of an MD/ PhD proposal, before applying, please review our research interests or contact us Phone: +44 (0)1483 681 681; Postgraduate admissions enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.