Meet the team
Dr Hassanin leads a team of dedicated and experienced professionals who have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of clinical research.
Leadership and senior management
Dr Hana Hassanin
Associate Professor in Translational and Experimental Medicine; Director of Surrey Clinical Research Facility; Director of NIHR Royal Surrey Clinical Research Facility
Senior Management team
The Operations team is led by the Senior Project and Operations Manager. The team provides efficient study coordination and activities include:
- Advice on costings
- Provide input in the feasibility and design of a study
- Coordination of Ethics and Regulatory submissions
- Ensure the relevant approvals are obtained for studies and essential documents are in place
- Clinical study coordination
- Distribute and manage study training.
The recruitment team is led by the Senior Project and Operations Manager. We have expertise in recruiting certain patient populations and healthy volunteers. The recruitment activities include:
- Management of the volunteer database
- Developing bespoke recruitment strategies
- Customised marketing and advertising approaches
- Point of contact for volunteers.
Medical, Clinical, and Laboratory
The Medical, Clinical and Laboratory teams are led by the Medical Director and the Clinical Manager. They have a wealth of experience and wide-ranging skill set in clinical research, having worked on trials from First in Human/Phase I to high-intensity residential studies. Participant safety is the team’s upmost priority.
The team ensure the smooth running of research and commonly carry out activities including:
- Medical screening and clinical procedures
- Study product administration
- Sample collection and processing
- Data collection
- Adverse event reporting.
The Quality Assurance team is led by the Quality Assurance Manager. The team ensures the CRF has a robust quality management system, which includes:
- Standard operating procedures
- Robust training processes
- Internal and vendor audit schedules
- Quality improvement initiatives.