Organise a reunion
Have you ever wondered what happened to your university classmates? Where are they now and what are they up to? Reunions are a wonderful way to bring everyone back together again, to reminisce and rekindle old friendships. They can also provide great professional networking opportunities.
There are no hard and fast rules for how to organise a reunion – they can be anything from a casual get-together in a centrally located pub, to a whole weekend of activity. If you're interested in organising a reunion for your classmates, year-group or society then our Alumni Team can help support you through the process.
Our free reunion guide provides step-by-step guidance for both casual and more formal reunions and is full of useful templates and resources to help you plan the perfect event.
Email email@example.com to request a copy of our free reunion guide.
How we can help
There are a number of ways in which we can help you with your reunion:
- Our step by step reunion guide - email us to request a copy to help you plan your event
- Contacting alumni - we can send out your invitations to your cohort on your behalf. Unfortunately, we are unable to share contact information
- Venues - there are several venues on campus where you can hold your reunion - Lakeside restaurant, Wates House and Hillside Restaurant or why not simply have a picnic by the lake! We can provide contact details to help with bookings
- Campus tours - our student ambassadors can provide campus tours or we can provide self-guided campus tour information. We can provide information on how to book these.
Useful resources to help you plan your reunion
- Venue checklist
- ‘Save the date’ template
- Invitation template
- Programme template
- Self-guided campus tour
Information on local accommodation
- Holiday Inn
- Guildford Harbour Hotel
- The Farnham Hog’s Back
- Accommodation on campus details - available upon request.