What we are researching
We undertake business-relevant research across a wide range of topics.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI)
- Knowledge transfer and multi-national enterprises
- Locational determinants of FDI
- Economic globalisation and convergence/divergence of global standards
- Political risk
- Foreign market entry
- Home-based and family businesses, and mobile working
- New working practices, wellbeing and the work-life interface
- Excellence and the development of expertise
- Organisational design, incentives and ownership
- Nonmarket strategy and corporate political activity
- Environmental management, and research and development partnerships
- Business model innovation
- Management learning
- Strategy and structure of professional services firms
Find a course
Find out more about applying to Surrey.
What our students say
Read our student profiles to discover first-hand what it's like to study with us.