Recruit a Professional Training placement student
The majority of Surrey students complete a Professional Training placement in the third year of a four-year degree with one of over 2,300 of our industry partners. This ensures that they are work ready and able to make an impact on your organisation from day one.
Why employ a Professional Training placement student?
Professional Training placements are not only beneficial for the students but they also provide the employers with a wealth of new opportunities.
- A flexible low-cost recruitment solution for up to 12 months
- An enthusiastic and fresh approach to your business needs
- An solution for a short term project
- Specific skills and knowledge that can benefit your business
- The opportunity to devote time to a project which you have not had the resource to do
- Your staff can gain experience in supervising or mentoring a student
- Get a head start on recruiting the best new graduates for your company
- Creating links with Surrey University that will benefit your business now and in the future
We provide support to your organisation and our students throughout the whole placement.
If you wish to advertise a placement please login to Pathfinder.
What our employers have to say
"Enterprise Rent-A-Car is one of the largest recruiters in the UK and as such recruits from a wide range of degree disciplines. Over the years we have built a close working relationship with the University of Surrey. Services that the Faculties, Students' Union and Careers Centre provide along with the academic tradition of the University have allowed Enterprise Rent-A-Car to recruit top quality graduates with proven academic ability tied in with the necessary soft skills that are required to be successful in business."Enterprise Rent-A-Car
"We have an annual intern programme and regularly employ students from Surrey because we find them to be of a consistently high standard, both from a technical view point and personally."Qualcomm Europe
"We find the students at University of Surrey are very keen to attend career events, study relevant subjects at the University and often have a good business knowledge. We have currently employed a placement student studying at the University in our Farnham office. This student has added value to our organisation and gained some excellent experience with a number of departments."Grant Thornton UK