Work with us
Local policy and planning
Over the years we have worked with local authorities on a range of people-environment issues in the areas such as waste management, transport policy, and urban planning.
- Testing interventions to encourage recycling of food waste - Surrey County Council.
- Testing effect of comparative feedback to encourage recycling – Guildford borough council.
- Examining the influence of cycling infrastructure on cycling uptake - Surrey County Council
- Air quality monitoring and low emission zones in Guildford – Guildford Borough Council
- Studying conflict on shared routes – Surrey County Council
National and international environmental policy
We have worked with and for government in a range of capacities producing policy reports and providing talks and consultancy work. This work has directly and indirectly influence policy making.
- DEFRA behaviour change report
- All party parliamentary group on prosperity without growth
- Policy talks and briefing documents
- Advising governments and international groups on microplastics
We have worked with a wide range of NGOs and are continuing to do so to support their work and enable them to provide more effective intervention strategies.
- We have established close links with organisations such as the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) at Wisley and SWT to support their activities promoting gardens and wellbeing.
- We are working with Global Action Plan (an international environmental charity) to support and evaluate their large scale international project for young people which aims to encourage more sustainable healthy lifestyles.
- Working closely with organisations to understand the benefits of clean-up activities, including the Marine Conservation Society and Keep Britain Tidy.
We work with business to support their work and provide better more effective evidence based projects.