GEMS Scholarship (Undergraduate) 2024 entry
This £3,000 award is for students currently studying at a GEMS school who will begin an undergraduate degree at the University of Surrey in September 2024.
About the GEMS Scholarship (Undergraduate) 2024 entry
The scholarship is awarded as a £3,000 fee waiver in the first year of studies. It is open to self-funded international fee-paying students from GEMS schools. The award is automatic where the form is completed with the correct details and the scholarship panel verifies that the student is enrolled at a GEMS school.
Eligibility criteria for the GEMS Scholarship (Undergraduate) 2024 entry
In order to be eligible applicants must
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Hold an offer to study a full-time Bachelors degree programme at FHEQ Level 4 (first-year entry)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- Be a current student at a GEMS school and have applied by the UCAS 31 January deadline
- This Scholarship is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants cannot combine this scholarship with any further discounts, such as the International Excellence award.
How to apply for the GEMS Scholarship (Undergraduate) 2024 entry
Applications open 1 December 2023. Applications are reviewed monthly starting in December 2023 and will be reviewed more regularly between January and April 2024. You must have made your course application through UCAS by 31 January 2024.
You must have an offer from the University to complete the Scholarship application form. Applications without a valid student ID/UCAS ID and offer will not be assessed. You must provide your GEMS school email address on the application form.
The scholarship is application based. Surrey offer holders may apply via the link below.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this scholarship.