In2Surrey scholarship 2021 entry
A pre-entry initiative for eligible students through which successful completion is rewarded with a scholarship under the terms of the scheme upon 2021/22 entry.
About the In2Surrey scholarship 2021 entry
Through In2Surrey, eligible students can receive an alternative entry offer, as determined by the Admissions team, following the successful completion of an attached assignment. Scholarships are awarded to students on the scheme who:
- Exceed the conditions of their original offer = £1500
- Meet the conditions of their original offer* = £1000
- Meet conditions of their alternative offer = £500
* Please note that we may be unable to offer a reduction in entry requirements for BTEC students or those with unconditional offers. Students must still meet all the essential requirements of the course to which they have applied.
Eligibility criteria for the In2Surrey scholarship 2021 entry
In order to be eligible:
- You must be a UK student
- You must be studying at foundation or undergraduate level
- You must be studying full time.
Further eligibility information can be found here.