International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) 2023 entry
This prestigious award recognises academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a bachelors degree at the University of Surrey in September 2023.
About the International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) 2023 entry
The scholarship is awarded as a £5,000 fee waiver in the first year of studies. It is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile. The scheme is application-based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
Eligibility criteria for the International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) 2023 entry
In order to be eligible applicants must:
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Hold an offer to study a full-time bachelors degree programme at FHEQ Level 4 (first-year entry)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- This Scholarship is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants in receipt of the International Excellence scholarship will not be eligible for any other Surrey Scholarship.
How to apply for the International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) 2023 entry
Applications open 1 October 2022. Applications are reviewed monthly starting in November 2022 and will be reviewed more regularly between January and March 2023. You must have made your course application through UCAS by 25 January 2023
Applications for this scholarship will close on 30 April 2023 and applications after that date will only be considered on an exceptional basis. You must have an offer from the University to complete the Scholarship application form. Applications without a valid student ID/UCAS ID and offer will not be assessed.
The scholarship is application based. Surrey offer holders may apply via the link below.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this scholarship.
International Excellence Award