Haris Pervaiz received his PhD degree in Communication Systems from Lancaster University, UK in Apr. 2016. He received his MPhil degree in Electrical and Electronic engineering from Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), U.K. He received his M.Sc. in Information Security from Royal Holloway University of London, UK. From 2016 to April 2017, he was an EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellow at School of Computing and Communications (SCC) in Wireless Communications Research Group, at Lancaster University, UK. Since Apr. 2017, he is Research Fellow at 5G Innovation Centre (5GIC) of University of Surrey, UK working on Huawei funded project "Energy Proportional eNodeB for LTE-Advanced and Beyond" and EPSRC GCRF funded project "DARE: Distributed Autonomous and Resilient Emergency Management System". He has been mentoring several undergraduate and postgraduate students. Dr. Pervaiz has contributed more than 35 leading international technical journal and peer reviewed conference papers. He has been a member of the technical program committees of several IEEE flagship conferences and technical reviewer for several IEEE and top notch journals. He has contributed in organising several IEEE conferences, workshop and special sessions.
My research interests are 5G & Beyond, Green Communication, mmWave Communication, Energy & Backhaul Energy Efficiency and Green HetNets
1) Prof Muhammad Ali Imran, University of Glasgow, UK
2) Dr Leila Musavian, University of Essex, UK
3) Prof. Qiang Ni, Lancaster University, UK
4) Prof. Zhiguo Ding, Lancaster University, UK
5) Prof. Xiaohu Ge, Huazhong University of Science & Technology (HUST), Wuhan, China P.R.
5) Dr Shahid Mumtaz, Instituto de Telecomunicações, Aveiro, Portugal
6) Dr Syed Ali Hassan, SEECS, NUST, Pakistan
7) Dr. Nalin D. K. Jayakody, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russia