Mr. Jinxin Bi is a Ph.D. candidate at the Advanced Technology Institute, University of Surrey, United Kingdom. He received his bachelor of engineering (2015) and master of engineering (2018) from the University of Jinan, China. Mr. Bi is trained as a researcher with interdisciplinary backgrounds including material science, electrochemistry and microelectronics. His research now focuses on the novel electrochemical energy storage systems, integrated micro self-rechargeable devices, additive manufacturing of microelectronics and microwave dielectric ceramics. He applies various industrial and low-cost techniques in his research field, dedicated to translating engineering innovations into commercial applications. In his free time, Mr. Bi enjoys swimming, traveling, strategy games and trying out new things.
Development of chip-based Zn-ion micro-batteries for highly integrated miniaturized smart wearable electronics (004_4721)
As a postgraduate demonstrator for Mr Toshan Wickramanayake
- Jinxin Bi, Jing Zhang, Pavlos Giannakou, Toshan Wickramanayake, Xuhui Yao, Manman Wang, Xueping Liu, Maxim Shkunov, Wei Zhang, Yunlong Zhao, A highly integrated flexible photo-rechargeable system based on stable ultrahigh-rate quasi-solid-state zinc-ion micro-batteries and perovskite solar cells, Energy Storage Materials 51 (2022) 239-248.
- Xueping Liu, Thomas Webb, Linjie Dai, Kangyu Ji, Joel A. Smith, Rachel C. Kilbride, Mozhgan Yavari, Jinxin Bi, et al., Influence of halide choice on formation of low-dimensional perovskite interlayer in efficient perovskite solar cells, Energy & Environmental Materials 5 (2022) 670-682.
- Ehsan Rezaee, Dimitar Kutsarov, Bowei Li, Jinxin Bi, S Ravi P Silva (2022) A route towards the fabrication of large-scale and high-quality perovskite films for optoelectronic devices, Scientific Reports 12 (2022) 7411.
- Jinxin Bi, Chunfang Xing, Changhong Yang, Haitao Wu, Phase composition, microstructure and microwave dielectric properties of rock salt structured Li2ZrO3-MgO ceramics, Journal of the European Ceramic Society 38 (2018) 3840-3846.
- Jinxin Bi, Chunfang Xing, Yunhui Zhang, Changhong Yang, Haitao Wu, Correlation of crystal structure and microwave dielectric properties of Zn1-xNixZrNb2O8 (0≤x≤0.1) ceramics, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 727 (2017) 123-134.
- Jinxin Bi, Haitao Wu, Li4Mg3Ti2O9: A novel low-loss microwave dielectric ceramic for LTCC applications, Ceramics International 43 (2017) 7522-7530.
- Jinxin Bi, Changhong Yang, Haitao Wu, Correlation of crystal structure and microwave dielectric characteristics of temperature stable Zn1-xMnxZrNb2O8 (0.02<x<0.1) ceramics, Ceramics International 43 (2017) 92-98.
- Jinxin Bi, Chunfang Xing, Xuesong Jiang, Changhong Yang, Haitao Wu, Characterization and microwave dielectric properties of new low loss Li2MgZrO4 ceramics, Materials Letters 184 (2016) 269-272.
- Jinxin Bi, Changhong Yang, Haitao Wu, Synthesis, characterization, and microwave dielectric properties of Ni0.5Ti0.5NbO4 ceramics through the aqueous sol-gel process, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 653 (2015) 1-6.