Within the Centre of Research and Enterprise, we are globally recognised for providing industry-specific business services and educational programmes in hospitality, tourism, events and transport management. We offer innovative business solutions, practical executive education learning courses and consultancy interventions aimed at improving commercial performance, experiential customer service, staff development and strategic thinking within organisations.
Make an enquiry
"Investing in people is crucial to retain and grow a sustainable competitive advantage. We offer professional development courses, bespoke solutions and business consultancy to help organisations develop their competitive advantage and overcome complex issues."Nathalie Hinds, Executive Education Manager
CPD and short courses
Our executive education courses are flexible and modular with some content online to suit complex, fast-paced operational environments. By blending world-leading academia with our industry expert network, our courses are engaging, interactive and relevant.
We aim to understand your organisation's challenges and those of industry, to design bespoke solutions that meet your needs. Contact us to find out how we can work with you.
Areas of expertise
- Emerging trends: robotics and AI
- Ethics and CSR
- Managing a multi-generational workforce, including managing different behaviours at work
- Reflective practice: professional application of analysis and critical evaluation
- Social media and competitiveness in a digital age
- Staff emotional intelligence, wellbeing and resilience
- Strategic revenue management
- Talent development and talent retention strategy.
- Technology, change and innovation