Centre for Research and Enterprise
We are globally recognised for providing industry-specific business services and educational programmes in hospitality, tourism, events and transport management. We offer innovative business solutions, practical executive education learning courses and consultancy interventions aimed at improving commercial performance, experiential customer service, staff development and strategic thinking within organisations.
We aim to understand the industry challenges and work with partners to co-design specific solutions. From short study bites to comprehensive executive programmes, our educational and consultancy offering is targeted at mid-managers and senior executives, to boost their expertise. Programmes are flexible, modular with some content online to suit complex, fast-paced operational environments. We include research led content that is not widely available in the industry but critical to addressing some of the key challenges currently faced.
Topics of expertise
- Managing a multi-generational workforce, including managing different behaviours at work
- Staff emotional intelligence, well-being and resilience
- Social media and competitiveness in a digital age
- Emerging trends: robotics and AI
- Strategic revenue management
- Technology, change and innovation
- Ethics and CSR
- Reflective practice: professional application of analysis and critical evaluation. The ability to research, solve complex problems and think rigorously
- Experiential customer service
- Talent development and talent retention strategy.
By blending world-leading academia with our industry expert network, the programmes we offer are engaging, interactive and relevant.
Informed through our get thinking discussion forums, we continuously seek insight and clear understandings of the challenges faced in the industry. We work with leading practitioners and partners to share knowledge for enhancing productivity and increasing revenues. These discussions help keep our programmes and solutions dynamic and relevant.
Working with the Centre for Research and Enterprise is not a one-off achievement; instead we aim to be the partnership of choice to develop your organisation’s culture for innovation, continuous learning, and help tackle key issues, retain staff and gain competitive advantage.