Surrey Sports Park
Surrey Sports Park is your home for sport. Based on Manor Park campus, our £36 million facility offers something for all, from gym users to elite athletes, social sport enthusiasts to fitness class lovers.
Take a look around
Amongst our state-of-the-art facilities, we're proud to have one of the best gyms in Guildford, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, climbing walls, and so much more. View a video tour of Surrey Sports Park on YouTube.
You will benefit from discounted membership at Surrey Sports Park, giving you access to a huge range of facilities, classes and activities. The facilities on offer include:
- A 50 metre, eight-lane, Olympic-standard swimming pool
- Newly refurbished 120-station gym and strength and conditioning area with nine Olympic platforms
- Three artificial pitches, including two 3G pitches
- Surrey Summit Climbing Centre
- Eight floodlit outdoor tennis courts
- Six glass-backed squash courts
- An indoor cycling studio
- Sauna and steam room
- Two large exercise and dance studios
- 1,000-seat arena space and additional indoor arena.
Our in-house clinic, The Treatment Room, provides sports therapy, sports massage, osteopathy and physiotherapy in case you injure yourself playing sport.
We have several personal trainers who specialise in different areas and can help you achieve your goals.
Food and drink
With the Bench Sports Bar offering big screen TVs showing all major sporting events and free Wi-fi access, there are even more reasons to spend the majority of your downtime at Surrey Sports Park.
Fitness and wellbeing classes
We offer a range of classes such as indoor cycling, aqua classes, Zumba, Bodypump, box fit and Pilates, you can also join a class on the Stag Hill campus as part of our SurreyMoves scheme such as beginners ballroom dancing, yoga and body attack.