Skilled Worker visa

A skilled worker visa allows non-UK / Irish nationals to come to or stay in the UK to undertake an eligible job for the University of Surrey.

This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General Work visa).

This type of visa will allow you, along with your family members (partner and children under 18) to live and work in the UK. This visa type can lead to settlement after 5 years which allows you to then stay permanently in the UK. 

Costs involved

The sections below provide an overview of the costs associated with a Skilled Worker visa.