Before you apply
Please read the allocation policy for full details before applying.
- Undergraduate students new to the University of Surrey are guaranteed a place in accommodation, provided they have applied for accommodation by 25 July 2017 and met the conditions of their formal academic offer by 25 August 2017.
- Accommodation is not guaranteed for any applications received after the above specified deadline.
- Any remaining accommodation not allocated to the above group, will be prioritised for undergraduate students who meet the conditions of their formal academic offer and held the University of Surrey as their insurance choice.
- Applications are welcomed from undergraduate students joining the University of Surrey through Adjustment and Clearing 2017, however accommodation isn't guaranteed.
- Private sector housing in Guildford is available for undergraduate students and provides a suitable option for applicants who aren't guaranteed on-campus accommodation. Guidance and support is available for private sector housing through University of Surrey Lettings.
- New postgraduate students need to apply for accommodation and have met their conditions by the 1 August 2017.