Centre for Business Analytics in Practice publications
Find out about calls for papers and sample recent journal papers.
Call for papers
OR Spectrum (ABS 3*)
- Special Issue on “Advancements in Stochastic DEA and Environmental Efficiency Applications”
- Editors: Ali Emrouznejad and Vincent Charles
- Submission deadline: 31 July 2023
Journal of Business Research (ABS 3*)
- Special issue on “Advancements in Artificial Intelligence-based Prescriptive and Cognitive Analytics for Business Performance”
- Editors: Vincent Charles, Ali Emrouznejad, Werner H. Kunz
Annals of Operations Research (ABS 3*)
- Special Issue on “Transparent and Responsible Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Operations Research”
- Editors: Ali Emrouznejad, & Soumyadeb Chowdhury
Journal of Environmental Science & Policy (ABS 3*)
- Special Issue on “DEA-based index systems for addressing the United Nations’ SDGs”
- Editors: Vincent Charles & Ali Emrouznejad
Sample journal papers
Azadi, M., R, Kazemi Matin, A. Emrouznejad, and W. Ho (2022) Evaluating Sustainably Resilient Supply Chains: A Stochastic Double Frontier Analytic Model Considering NetZero. Annals of Operations Research.
Michali, M., A. Emrouznejad, A. Dehnokhalaji, and B. Cleg (2023) Subsampling Bootstrap in Network DEA, European Journal of Operational Research, 305 (2): 766-780.
Mirzabeiki, V. and J. Aitken (2023) Panarchy-based transformative supply chain resilience: the role of supply chain capital. International Journal of Operations & Production Management.
Charles, V. A. Emrouznejad, T. Gherman, and J. Cochran (2022) Why data analytics is an art?, Significance 19 (6): 42-4.
Lindsay, C.F. and J. Aitken (2022) Using Programme Theory to evaluate Lean interventions in healthcare, Production Planning & Control: 1-18.
Ray, A.S., and A. Sengupta (2022) Knowledge exchange under asymmetric information in emerging economies: impact of signals from Indian universities, Industrial and Corporate Change 31(1): 62–88.
Rossi F., and A. Sengupta (2022) Implementing strategic changes in universities’ knowledge exchange profiles: The role and nature of managerial interventions, Journal of Business Research (144): 874-887.
Boehme, T., J. Aitken., N. Turner, and R. Handfield (2021) Covid-19 response of an additive manufacturing cluster in Australia, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 26 (6): 767-784.
An, Q., P. Wang, A. Emrouznejad, and J. (2020). Fixed cost allocation based on the principle of efficiency invariance in two-stage systems, European Journal of Operational Research 283 (2): 662-675.