Our research has been influential in the fields of social enterprise, international business, organisational behaviour, trade and strategic management. We have published work responding to these themes in world-leading journals.
We undertake business-relevant research across a wide range of topics.
- Economic globalisation and convergence/divergence of global standards
- Foreign direct investment (FDI)
- Foreign market entry
- Knowledge transfer and multi-national enterprises
- Locational determinants of FDI
- Political risk
- Business model innovation
- Environmental management, and research and development partnerships
- Management learning
- Non-market strategy and corporate political activity
- Strategy and structure of professional services firms